1. Let me tell you what I know. They mother lays the egg. The father takes it. The egg doesnít hatch for 5 weeks. The chick hatches. Their egg hatches from the chick crack crack crack. The chick hatches. Killer whale kills the penguins. They molt their feathers. They are birds that canít fly. They eat krill. They are good swimmers. Their predators are killer whales. Their mothers take them to the rookery. And there are 17 different kinds of penguins. You would think that since it is called king penguins they would be taller but itís not true. The emperor is taller. The penguins waddle and they like to toboggan. Some have webbed feet. They are snow kind of fellows. I think they are awesome do you?
2. Some penguins live in Antarctica. There are 17 different kinds of penguins. Penguins slide on their bellies. Penguins care great swimmers and divers. Leopard seals like to eat penguins. Killer whales like to eat penguins too. Penguins molt their feathers. Penguins use their flippers to swim. Penguins have to waddle to walk. Penguins eat krill and fish. Penguins hold their eggs in their brood pouch. The weather is cold. Penguins are birds. Some penguins build nests. Penguins look like they have tuxedoes on. Penguins jump in the ocean. Some penguins build nest with stones.
3. Penguins live in South Pole and they are in Antarctica. An emperor penguin loses feathers. They use flippers to swim in the ocean. Penguins can dive and they can swim. Penguins can slide on their bellies. They look like they have on tuxedoes. They waddle on ice. Penguins live in colonies. Some build nests on stones for their chicks. Penguins can live during the winter and the weather can get to like -50 degrees. The blizzards will be too cold for the penguins. Penguins can keep warm from the snow. They eat fish and krill.
4. Penguins molt their feathers. Some penguins have nests some donít. The way penguins walk is they waddle. When the baby is hatched the mother comes back and the dad goes to eat. Penguins like cold temperature. A skua bird is a predator of penguins. Little penguins are cute and fuzzy. If a penguin has a nest it is built of stones. Penguins like to eat krill a lot. Penguins are diving in the sea a lot. A penguin is a type of bird. Penguins live in a colony. When the chick has hatched the father is really ready to eat. Penguins meet at a rookery. Some penguins carry the egg some have it in a nest and keep it safe. Leopard seals and killer whales are not good to see for a penguin.
5. Their feet are shaped like webbed feet. Penguins like to waddle. They do it a lot they probably like doing it. Emperor penguins live in Antarctica. Penguins have flippers thatís how they swim. They like swimming. Penguins hatch from an egg. Penguins like to eat krill and fish. The killer whales will hurt the penguins. In Antarctica it is cold you would freeze bad. Temperature means how hot or cold it is. Colony is where millions of penguins live. Penguins really like diving in an ocean.
6. This is what I know about penguins. It takes 5 weeks for a chick to hatch. Its predators are killer whales and leopard seals. It eats krill and anchovies. There are 17 different kinds of penguins. They waddle to walk. Penguins look like they are wearing tuxedoes. Regurgitation is how they feed their chicks. Tobogganing is when they slide on their stomachs. Porpoising is when they dive and come back up to get some air. A rookery is where they build their nests.
7. Penguins live in the South Pole. The South Pole is Antarctica. The emperor penguin is the tallest penguin. Penguins have 50 feathers in an inch. The reason they have flippers is to swim under water. The ocean is all around them. Diving is called porpoising. They swim to catch food. Sliding is called tobogganing. They look like theyíre wearing tuxedoes but they are not. Did you know that they waddle? A colony is a lot of penguins huddled up. Skua birds are the enemies. They eat them. The king penguin and the emperor penguin do not make nests. Rockhoppers give stones to their mates. Emperor penguins have a chick on their feet. The chicks hatch from eggs. It is always winter at Antarctica. Antarctic weather is the coldest weather on Earth. Blizzards are a big snow storm. Snow is something that is really cold. Molt means that they lose their feathers. The temperature is cold but they can stand the cold.
8. Let me tell you what Iíve learned. Penguins live in the South Pole or Antarctica. There are 17 different kinds of penguins. The biggest one ever is the emperor penguin. Penguins have feathers. They swim with their flippers. Penguins live on ice right next to the ocean! Penguins love to dive and swim and slide on their tummy. This is called tobogganing. Their body looks like a tuxedo. They waddle all the time and they get in large ground called colonies. The predators are skua birds, leopard seals, and killer whales. Penguins are birds. They come up to get air thatís called porpoising. 15 kinds of penguins build nests. There is a brood pouch where the baby chicks go. Some penguins build nests with stones. The chicks stay in their egg for five weeks until they hatch. Sometimes the baby chick is hungry and the parents throw up in the babyís mouth. This is called regurgitation. Penguins molt. They eat anchovies and krill. Penguins waddle on their feet. Penguins huddle together to stay warm in the winter. They huddle together in blizzards in bad weather and when it is snowing and thereís a bad temperature. Penguins are birds. Penguins go to have their babies in a rookery where they are born.
9. Penguins live in Antarctica and South Pole. Their predators are skua bird. The weather is cold. They use stones to make nests. Their feathers look like tuxedoes. They waddle, go underwater the ocean. They are birds. They hatch eggs. They are eaten by killer whales and seals. They regurgitate. Their babies get held by brood pouch. They porpoise. The eat krill.
10. Penguins eat krill. They live in Antarctica. They dive into the ocean to swim to find food and they use their flippers to swim. Their eggs hatch from. Then they are chicks. When they move they waddle back and forth. The penguins jump out of the killer whales mouth like a wink. They dive but if the penguin gets eaten the other penguins donít jump in because he might die. Do you want me to tell you about a penguin? Penguins are a special animal. They have to take care of their chick. They dive in the ocean to take a swim so they can get food. Their mother brings squid to eat when she comes back from swimming. Mother goes to get the food. They have soft feathers.
11. Penguins live in the South Pole and they dive in the ocean. It gets really cold in the winter. Penguins have slippery flippers. They hold their eggs with their feet. They have soft feathers. They waddle. The killer whales and leopard seals want to eat penguins. They have 5 weeks for a chick to hatch. Penguins also live in Antarctica. They canít fly. Some make nests with stones.
12. Penguins live in the South Pole and in Antarctica. Their predators are killer whales and leopard seals. The emperor penguins donít build nests they keep the egg warm with their feet. It hatches after about 5 weeks. It protects chicks in a brood pouch. Penguins are birds. Where the chicks are born at is a rookery. Penguins eat krill and anchovies. They have waterproof feathers. The temperature is minus fifty Fahrenheit. They molt their feathers. When they feed the baby they regurgitate. When they jump out of the ocean it is called porpoising. They use their flippers to dive and swim. They slide on their belly. They look like they are wearing a tuxedo. To walk they waddle. In the winter they get together. Their colony is filled with penguins. The weather in Antarctica is bad. In the winter in Antarctica there is blizzards and snow. There are many different kinds of penguins past the equator. They are on the coast line of Antarctica and Australia and Africa. I like penguins. Do you?
13. Penguins waddle. They eat krill. It is 5 weeks for a chick to hatch out of its egg. Penguins hatch their egg in their feet. They have a brood pouch. There are different kinds of penguins. They live in the South Pole. They have flippers. Some make nests out of stones. Killer whales are their enemies. They swim in weather. The dad and mom take turns at finding food. They find food in the ocean. They go to where it snows. Their babies have gray feathers when they are born. They eat anchovies.
14. Penguins live in the South Pole. Penguins have webbed feet. There are many different kinds of penguins. They slide on their bellies. Some penguins make nests. When mother has the egg the father has the egg on his feet. Some of the penguins have stones for nests. They have a brood pouch. The brood pouch holds the eggs. They eat krill. It is a small shellfish. It is their favorite food. When the eggs hatch the dad lets it peek out to see what it looks like. When they start diving in the ocean it is the first time to use their flippers and to go swimming too. When their feathers molt they grow new feathers. They like it in the winter when it snows. A rookery is a place where they build their nests. They live in Antarctica.
15. I like penguins. They lay eggs. They slide on their bellies. They have feathers. They live in Antarctica. They eat krill. They go swimming. Penguins are birds. They have orange feet. There are 17 different kinds of penguins. They waddle their flippers. They go diving in the ocean. There are chicks that hatch in five weeks. They make nests. They are in snow and they stay in winter. A skua bird eats baby chicks. Their weather is cold. Rockhopper use stones to make their nests. There are penguins that live in the South Pole. If you like penguins you should read a book about it.
16. Their predators are killer whales and leopard seals. They can swim. The chicks molt their feathers. Their favorite food is krill. It takes 5 weeks for a chick to hatch. Some build nests. They live in the South Pole. They slide to water. They dive in water. They have webbed feet. There are 17 different kinds of penguins. Their predators are killer whales and leopard seals. They can swim. The chicks molt their feathers. Their favorite food is krill. It takes 5 weeks for a chick to hatch.
17. Penguins live I Antarctica. Penguins waddle when they walk. They are a bird that canít fly. There are 17 different kinds of penguins. They hatch from eggs. They slide on their bellies. It takes 5 weeks for a baby to hatch from its egg. Its father carries it in his brood pouch. Penguins are great swimmers and divers. Penguinís favorite food is krill. Some penguins live in South Pole. They have flippers. The mother penguin has to travel a long way to find open ocean. Killer whales eat the penguins and leopard seals eat them.
18. Penguins hatch from eggs. Penguins cannot fly at all. Penguins like to dive into the ocean. Penguins are birds that like the snow. Chicks are eggs. Penguins look like they are wearing tuxedos. Baby chicks are born at the rookery. It takes 5 weeks for a chick to hatch. Penguins are cute. Penguins like belly sliding a lot. Penguins molt their feathers a lot. Penguins like belly sliding a lot. Penguins molt their feathers a lot. Penguins like to live in Antarctica because it is cold. Penguins eat anchovies. I like penguins do you?
19. The mother lays her baby but the father takes care of the baby while the Mom goes to find some food. The emperor penguin lives in the South Pole. Rockhopper penguins build nests out of rocks. Penguins like to eat krill and anchovies. They regurgitate to feed their babies. Penguins have flippers to swim. They swim in the ocean. Penguins have predators like killer whales, leopard seals, and skua birds. Their feathers molt in winter. They go tobogganing to go fast. Penguins are birds. They waddle to walk. They slide sometimes. They live in cold weather. They have feet. Penguins lay eggs. There are 17 different kinds of penguins. It takes 5 weeks for a chick to hatch. They live in their rookery. They dive in to the water to find krill. Penguins look like tuxedoes. Antarctica has snow and blizzards. The temperature is cold.
20. Penguins live in South Pole and Antarctica. Penguins swim and dive and slide. Baby penguins hatch from eggs and are called chicks. The eggs stay warm under the parentsí feet. Penguins have flippers feathers and some build nests. The ground is snow and wintery. There are different kinds of penguins. They swim in the ocean. Also some have stone nests. They molt means they lose feathers. The tuxedoes are their feathers. Skua bird eats penguins. Winter is cold. The weather there is cold. Blizzards are hard to see through. Temperature can tell you how cold or hot. Rookery is a next. The kind of bird can eat penguins. Tobogganing is the penguins slide on their stomach and eats anchovies.
21. Emperor penguins are the largest. Their home is in Antarctica. Sometimes they go to the South Pole. Some build nests out of rocks. They have flippers. They have tuxedoes it looks like tuxedoes. They waddle instead of walking. Penguins are nice. They are cute too. I like them. The mother and the father take turns getting food. They walk 90 miles thatís really sad. Penguins slide on their bellies. They eat fish they they puke it out in the babyís mouth. Itís called regurgitation. The fish they eat is called krill fish.
22. They slide on their bellies on the ice. Some can yell loud. The penguinsí beak is orange. Some are mean. The flippers help them swim fast. The flippers help them to swim. They can swim 25 miles per hour. They have smooth feathers. They lose their feathers and grow new feathers. Their wings get stronger to help them steer. Penguinsí flippers are feet. Chicks hatch from eggs. The father sits on the egg. Some take others penguin eggs. They can wait for 5 weeks for the chick to hatch.
23. Penguins eat krill. Theyíre born from eggs. Also there are 17 different kinds of penguins. Penguins are birds that canít fly. Penguins slide on their bellies which is called tobogganing. Penguins like diving. It takes 5 weeks for a chick to hatch. When penguins molt they canít go into the water. Killer whales eat penguins. Penguins waddle. They have flippers. Penguins live in Antarctica and other places.
24. You can pet the penguins in real life. I love penguins. Their feathers can molt. Molt means their feathers fall out and they grow new ones. I know about penguins. Penguins eat krill. There are 17 different kinds of penguins. They live in winter. They spit up their food to feed others. They are talented because they put their egg on their feet. They waddle and waddle is when they walk. Itís funny when they walk. They love to play in snow. A penguin is a bird. Do you love penguins? I do. Have you ever seen a real penguin? I have at the zoo. I have a stuffed penguin.